Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I take a class to learn how to do gel nails in San Diego?

I've been a manicurist for roughly ten years, and I want to learn how to do gel nails for the spa that I work at. I have videos on how to do them, but I would love to take a hands-on class. I just can't find one here in San Diego. If anyone has any suggestions on where to go or what to do, please let me know! Thank you!Where can I take a class to learn how to do gel nails in San Diego?
You should research what gel brand you wanna try out first.





OPI, Creative, IBD, Le Chat, etc. They all have their own gel brands and offer classes for it.





Also, see if you want to use hard gel or soak off gel. I know OPI and IBD offer both kinds of gel, so you can call them up and say that you wanna see the difference. I'm sure they'll help you out.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment