Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you stop biting your nails?

I quit smoking and that was easy, but I can't seem to stop biting my nails, unless I have fake nails on and I don't want acrylic nails anymore - any suggestions?How do you stop biting your nails?
Spray on some ';Bitter Apple';. It's to prevent dogs from biting stuff, but hey...it could work.How do you stop biting your nails?
they have a nail polish in sally hanson line at kmart that helped me it was so nasty. Stress and nerves is what causes you to bit your nails so just keep a tooth pick or a straw close by to chew on
put some tobasco on it.
I still bite my nails, but I find the best way to stop is to always have on nailpolish. I would hate to bite nailpolish off---ewww! Just keep wearing nailpolish until they are all grown out.
I bite my nails to this very day and i'm in my late 20's
try putting nail polish on, chances are your nails will look so nice you won't want to bite them. plus, nail polish tastes gross.
Think about how much BACTERIA and viruses could be on your hands and under your nails before u try and bite them.
Self control
Gloves...tobasco....soap....c0unseling..鈥?is a nervous habit for a lot of people. including my boyfriend. i smack his hands like a 2yr old when i see him with hhis hand in his mouth.
just stop bitting them
Nail polish. it always worked for me and my sis. when you bite, it will come off, and not only look ugly, but taste discusting. try it, and write back and tell if it worked or not.
WELL I THINK I CAN HELP U, MY SIS HAVE DA SAME PROBLEM. BUY SUM GUM AND CHEW ALL DAY. OR BUY SUM SEEDS AND RIP(EAT) DEM SH1TS
Well, I didn't do it to stop biting my nails, BUT, getting a lower denture sure made me stop biting my nails... the denture isn't as sharp as my teeth were... when I bite down really hard on a fingernail, the teeth start to come unglued...





So, it's strictly nail clippers for me, now.
Nail polish remover. Ew.. yuck! That would stop me.
warm up some garlic and rub it on your nails trust me you wont want to keep on biting them
Biting nails is a nervous habit. Start smoking again or wear gloves. Just kidding. Is something that takes self discipline. Sounds like u have it if u quit smoking. Find something else to do with your fingers.
Take the fake nails off dip both hands in bleach, hold for a few minutes then wash with soap and warm water. The bleach wont hurt you but when you go to bit your nails it will taste so nasty....
Take up drinking instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment