Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it safe to paint your nails after getting acrylics taken off?

I've done it before, but I got mine taken off at a different salon this time, and the manicurist told me not to paint my nails for a week. They're really weak and I'm scared I might damage them more if I don't put a clear coat on. (That's what I did last time and what I was hoping to do this time.) Is it okay to put on a clear coat? Thanks!Is it safe to paint your nails after getting acrylics taken off?
Definitely do the clear coat. If I didn't do that after I had acrylics for three+ months my nails would have been such a bigger mess than they already were lol. They need some sort of protection.Is it safe to paint your nails after getting acrylics taken off?
i paint my nails as soon as i take the acrylics off and nothing ever happened to me so you should be fine.
a week isn't that long, just wait, you could use garlic on them to make them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment