Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should I paint my nails? I'm wearing a black and cream dress?

I'm wearing a black and cream dress. Idk what to paint to my nails to match my dress.What color should I paint my nails? I'm wearing a black and cream dress?
What about just a really light, ballerina pink? Or french?What color should I paint my nails? I'm wearing a black and cream dress?
I would get a French manicure. If you don't know how and you are painting your own nails, I would go with black nails. Black is very versatile, it does not have to represent you being ';scene';, ';emo'; or what have you, it can be very elegant and classy.
A pale pink would be nice. And they do sell off-white and creamy colored polish...but it depends on the look you want. You can also go with a deep maroon or burgundy...that always looks good with black outfits!
opal or french manicure.





or





paint the tips black with whte desins or


blk w/silver designs or


blk /wht%26amp;silv designs on top or


white tips with black design on top
Non-shiny black, then go to a store and get some of those small white nail stickers that look like roses. Then repaint both with a shiny clear top
I think you should get a french manicure it looks so elegant or paint them black. Either one is nice.





Hope i could help ♥
a burgundy color or sheer pink. If i was you, id get a french mani, they match everything :)
Get a manacureist to paint your nails black with white stripes.
Black %26amp; White.


Classy.
I agree. I would do black.
Go for the black. It makes hands look thinner and whiter.
a nice neutral nude color would be very classy and pretty
classic french is the most elegant.
GOLD! :)....
the lightest pink.
Red. It would make the whole outfit just look stunning. Good luck(:
I think a french manicure
go get them done, like a french manicure and then get a black tipped disign
black
id paint them black
Red would really make them pop but Purple would be more gradual =)
reddddd
red
red is always nice

No comments:

Post a Comment