Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where can i go to get my nails done no higher than thirty dollars?

Well i live in Indiana and i live on the North-west side and i wanna go somewhere where people know what there doing and they aren't eating while doing my nails i wanna have someone do my nails but i can't find a place. Can you help me find a place that charges no higher than thirty dollars?Where can i go to get my nails done no higher than thirty dollars?
Trust me when I say that you don't want to go to a cheap salon. You will most likely regret it after you have them applied. These salons have the most unskilled workers I have ever seen before. They don't know how to do nails, and will often ruin your natural nails by over filing them with a Dremel tool - which is not designed for use on nails. I would suggest saving your money, and going to a high end salon where the techs are both experienced, and well qualified - and who use top quality products. The cheap salons use the cheapest available products and that is not a good thing. Do yourself a favor and avoid the discount salons.Where can i go to get my nails done no higher than thirty dollars?
china YOU PAY LATER
Try the Walmart in Valparaiso they do a pretty good job. I live in Indiana too
i get my nails done in the mall and its pretty cheap and it comes out GREAT maybe theres a place in ur mall?
the flea market!! 15$
walmart...no seriously..they do a pretty good job lol

No comments:

Post a Comment