Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IS it possible to remove the color from my hair dye from my nails?

When I died my hair with the colour pulse (not permanent, washes off after 10 washes) my glove broke and the color went on my newly done french manicure so now 3 of my nails are a light coffee colour instead of pure white...Is it possible to make it white again without redoing all the nails from scratch at the salon?IS it possible to remove the color from my hair dye from my nails?
It's gross I know but cigarette ashes with a little water gets rid of dye... I'd say hairspray (it's what I use for my forehead and works wonders for dye) but I don't know if that will ruin your nails.


Good luck.IS it possible to remove the color from my hair dye from my nails?
i got these wipes from walgreens and they are specifically for removing hair dye from your skin...sorry but i forgot the name..they work on your nails too.........
sorry to tell you but no there isnt ive done the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment