Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do i ask when i go into a salon to get my nails done?

I want a french manicure, without acrylics.


Do i have to say without them, or what?


I'm a bit confused.What do i ask when i go into a salon to get my nails done?
you just say i want a french mani.What do i ask when i go into a salon to get my nails done?
So, if you dont want the fake nails (acrylics) you say can i get a manicure.... then when they tell u to choose a color you say i want french tip nails but not the acrylic.....





Try something like that....





Hope it works out!





~Lauren





PS this is what i do
French mani and then you just say with white tips acyriclics r totally dif
just tell em what you need,they are pro's they will hook you up.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment