Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I've stopped for a week so far, but I have a feeling its not going to last. I painted them and put the yucky tasting stuff on them.How can I stop biting my nails?
just dont bight them, I just stopped too, but its been like 4 weeks, just keep doing what you're doing, and think how nice they will look once they're long and pretty, just don't be impacientHow can I stop biting my nails?
You can but this special nail varnish that tastes horrid, so u gag every time you try to bite your nails. Ask the chemist or doctor. L. XX
i used to have the same problem! go get them done somewhere fancy so you wont want to ruin them by biting them!.that helped me (but also when i got braces i couldnt bite them anymore ;) )
Put vinegar on them or something gross and then it will make you not want to bite them.
take garlic cloves and scar them with a sharp object.then rub the juices on your cuticuls not only will it give you a nasty sting in you mouth if you bite..it also helps strengthen them and helps the grow....but do this at night..you dont wanna go to work smelling of garlic.
scratch your butt a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment