Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many times can you fill your nails before you get acrylic taken off and freshly re-applied?

I have had my nails filled for months (about 2 or 3) and my nail tech does a great job. My natural nails are extremely long now which is amazing because my nails never grow. When should I completlely take off the acrylic and start over?How many times can you fill your nails before you get acrylic taken off and freshly re-applied?
It is different for everybody, i take about a month. But you will definitely know, and your nail tech should recommend too.How many times can you fill your nails before you get acrylic taken off and freshly re-applied?
NOW YOU CAN GO TO THE NAIL SALON AND GET THEM TO SOAK YOUR NAILS OFF AND YOU CAN GET ACRYLIC ON YOUR REAL NAILS THATS WHAT I DID I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN MY REAL NAILS GREW LONG.
i take off my acrylics about every 4 months--wait a month to let my nails heal and then do it again
Once your nails have grown out, and you see the white part of your nail under the acrylic, you need to have them ';Soaked'; off, and your nails cut back and start over from the beginning. If your nail gets too long under the acrylic, there might be a separation of the nail and the acrylic. If this happens, you may get a fungus. Also the nail becomes weak and this cause the nail to bend and the acrylic tends to pop off, or crack. How often should you change your tips?As soon as you see your own white nail edge under the fills. Even if you paint your nails, you still need to put new tips on once your nails grow out.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment