Saturday, January 23, 2010

My cuticle on the sides of my nails turned orange, what should I do?

I finished up with the Master Cleanse Diet 2 weeks ago (10 days of exclusively 8 oz purified water, 2 tsp maple syrup, 1/10 tsp cayanne pepper). A couple days of fresh OJ and water, then back to salads, and more traditional foods.





During it and afterward, I've noticed my cuticle on the sides of my nails turned orange.





I used to take a multi-vitamin daily along with B, C, E, which I haven't taken since.





I do eat some fruit daily now.





Everything else is the same. Thanks.My cuticle on the sides of my nails turned orange, what should I do?
go to a doctorMy cuticle on the sides of my nails turned orange, what should I do?
well if they are orange STOP EATING CHEETOS
maybe u should see some1 cus you dont' usually turn orange unless you're in willy wonkaville or a twisted place like that...could it be that ur tripping on acid as we speak???








god is love


rev run
if i were u i would go to the doctor, might get worst. just hope it's not an infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment