Thursday, January 21, 2010

What happens if their is two nails inside a subwoofer box?

I was checking my wires inside the subwoofer box, sealed box, and i found out that their were two nails inside, can it damage my Subwoofer? I have CompVR Kickers 10'; with a 1.0cu. in. sealed box. I've been using the subwoofer for about a month now.What happens if their is two nails inside a subwoofer box?
If they are just laying there take them out. If there actually in the wood leave them alone.What happens if their is two nails inside a subwoofer box?
It is possible that it could damage it but most likely, if they are just loose in the enclosure, they will end up attached to the magnet of the sub. Damage would be pretty unlikely but it could happen.





Good Luck!!!
as long it does not touch the sub it should be alright. just to be safe try taking the nails out and sealing the holes with some type of glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment