Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can you use to bleach yellowed nails?

I've heard of soaking them in peroxide, but I've also heard that's a myth. Does anyone know of anything that actually works?What can you use to bleach yellowed nails?
I bought some cuticle remover cream at ';Sally's';. It is in a Puff Paint type bottle and is bright yellow. You put it on your nails and after 5-10 minutes, remove it and a lot of the yellow on your nails comes off too!! It was only $2 or $3.What can you use to bleach yellowed nails?
a few things that my cousin and I have tried over the years.......stop wearing dark nail polish without a base coat, you can soak them in bleach or stop wearing nail polish all together for a bit of time.
STOP SMOKING!
You just have to stop wearing nail polish for a time.
Fresh cut lemon - just rub on nails
I don't know any chemical solutions that can solve that problem but I stopped wearing nail polish in a year and my nails grew to its healthy color.
stop wearing nail polish for a while


and


next time use a primer/base coat to prevent nail staining





Or is this nicotine staining? If so.. peroxide will remove this
yes or you should get a file file the yellow of then bleach them but you cant paint them for a week or two because nail polish will stain them
YES EITHER SAOKING THEM IN PEROXIDE OR BLEACH OR LEMON JUICE AND THEY HAVE WHITING KITS FOR NAILS THAT THEY SELL IN A BEAUTY STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment