Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

I can't decide between dark shimmery blue, or bright glittery pink.


I am going to a party tomorrow, and I am getting them done. So I want to know what color I should paint them.What color should I paint my nails?
I would paint your nails brown.What color should I paint my nails?
What colour are you wearing?


I would personally go for a navy, black or dark purple as they are really ';in'; at the moment.


Keep away from shimmers; but it depends what kind of party it is. From your selections; go with dark shimmery blue. Bright glittery pink is a little childish.


Have fun!


Amber
what color is your outfit going to be?


if it has dark blue in it go for the blue if it has the bright pink in it go for the pink


hope it helps (:
The pink.


It's going to pop more and it will reflect your bright personality.


Paint your nails to match your mood not just your clothes.
really depends on the colour of your skin, your makeup, what your wearing, im sure you'll be able to figure it out, wen u put together your outfit
I would go with the blue, not many people use it on their nails, but it depends what your wearing.
Dark shimmery blue, its cuter!!
dark shimmery blue sounds awesome. :D!


I wouldn't mind wearing it.


Blue is a cool color :D
lime green, pink, night blue, baby blue, orange (just choose one)
i like the blue but both sound cute
dark shimmery blue


it stands out more :)
hot pink


turquoise


white?
well i would say pink, but it depends on what you are wearing to the party
none. silver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment