Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it safe to get your nails done when your pregnant?

I am 6 months pregnant and was wondering if it would be safe for my unborn child if I got acrylic nails done. Does anyone know the true answer. Should I wear a mask if I go?Is it safe to get your nails done when your pregnant?
I've always gotten my nails done during my pegnancies(2 children), and nothing wrong with them. I always recomend wearing a mask even if you aren't pregnant, but it's truely up to you. In some pregnancies the fumes may make certain women sick so wear one.Is it safe to get your nails done when your pregnant?
I would not do it because whatever gets in your bloodstream (through the skin, nails, etc) will affect positively or negatively to your baby. The mask is a must if you decide to get your nails done anyways.
i think its safe i have seen many people go while they are prgnant
All of the chemicals you breathe in while there, isn't good for the baby but pregnant women do go.
I had mine done when I was pregnant, and the baby was fine. You might ask your doctor to make sure. I'm sure the nail place will tell you you'll b e fine.
ask your doctor but as far as i know youll be ok n your baby
I would pass on the acryllic and settle for a nice mani - pedi.





If you HAVE to get the acryllic, wear a mask to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment