Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails without using expensive products?

cover them in finger nail polish remover, it tastes way nastyHow can I stop biting my nails without using expensive products?
PUT SOME HOT PEPPER SAUCE ON YOU FINGER AND THEN BITE IT OR JUST BITE SOMETHING ELSEHow can I stop biting my nails without using expensive products?
DON'T DO IT


JUST STOP


QUIT IT


Take some personal responsibility and just stop doing it. If you can't even quit biting your nails whats gonna happen when you get to some REAL situations in your life that require fortitude.
put something that taste hot on ur finger nails that will make u want to stop
Dip your fingertips in nailpolish remover on a daily basis. It smells and tastes horrendous.
I have tried over and over again to stop and I cant. I just have fake nails put on then I can nibble on them without breaking them off. It works for me.
i have that problem too. whenever there is nail polish remover on my nails, i HATE IT its sooo nasty so maybe just take a cotonball with some on it and put it on your nails.
soak your nails in vinegar. thats what i used to do
Remind yourself that biting your nails is the easiest way to get worms....
put body spray on them
I would just paint your nails often. I know that helps people because they don't want to mess up their nails. Or you could get fake nails, then you would be forced not to bite on your real nails. You can either get fake nails professional done, or you can buy the cheaper ones at any drug store and just apply them on your self.





good luck!
Try Tabasco sauce, or gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment