Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I stop press on nails from destroying me?

I like glue on nails, but my own nails are quite brittle. When the fake ones come off, they tear holes in my real nails, and make them all discolored and gross. Besides having professional gel or acrylics done, is there any way to adhere glue ons without destroying my nails???How do I stop press on nails from destroying me?
stop using so much clue and when your nails start to come off sock them in in nail polish remover.


i say. Leave your nails alone and let your nails breathe for a while then try to start using them again but not so much glueHow do I stop press on nails from destroying me?
you just need to stop wearing fake nails and let your real ones heal. it'll take time. put on the strenghtening clear polish, use nail strengthening hand lotion and take vitamins. but the main thing is STOP using fake nails!!
Stop using it.
best thing to do is go have them done professionally or learn how to do them yourself





each time you remove the ';press on nails'; you tear the nail especially when you use nail or super glue
Brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment