Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can you buy the nail polish that will make you stop bitting your nails?

It could be the website or whatever or the store. I hate having people stare at my fingernails because they are so short.Where can you buy the nail polish that will make you stop bitting your nails?
Any nail polish or just dip your finger tips in nail polish remover. The nasty smell and taste will keep your fingers out of your mouth.Where can you buy the nail polish that will make you stop bitting your nails?
SaLlY HaNsEn OR www.sallyhansen.com
Hi, I bit my nails my whole life and my mom bought that to try to get me to stop. Just so you know, it goes on like ';nail polish'; but it washes off immediately. You'd do just as well to dot your nails with vinegar (which will actually moisturize your cuticles - go figure) because it is bitter and remind you not to bite. Good luck with your habit!
target
Your local pharmacy (like CVS or Walgreens), target, or wal-mart should have something.
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment