Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there a way to make my nails grow faster?

My nails are really short right now and I want them to grow, but they are taking a while to get longer. Is there something I can do to make them grow faster?Is there a way to make my nails grow faster?
sally hansen.Is there a way to make my nails grow faster?
Take daily vitamins, they will help your nails grow faster along with the added benefits to your overall health.
I use to bite mine but now i just leave them alone..no nail polish no biting and their long..but they keep breaking off so i guess i need nail hardner
OMG i was just wondering the same thing!...
if you've heard of AVON


theres this nailpolish stuff that


you can buy and it takes like


a week to two weeks.


%26lt;3 hailee

No comments:

Post a Comment