Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I use to hold a wall shelf in place, other than nails and screws?

I'm buying 2 lightweight wooden shelves for my room, and do not want to put holes in the wall to keep them mounted. What else can be used, other than nails and/or screws? A certain kind of adhesive, a putty? Ideas, anyone? Thanks!What can I use to hold a wall shelf in place, other than nails and screws?
Double faced tape or velcro.


Hercules hooks only put a pin sized hole in the wall if you wanted to try those. You can purchase any of these at a home improvement store.What can I use to hold a wall shelf in place, other than nails and screws?
it would be better to use screws,the holes are easy to patch with light-weight spackle. adhesives will create far more damage in the long run.besides with adhesives you still have to have something to hold the shelf while it dries.screws are far better.
you can try this one:


homeimprovement-tips4you.blogspot.com


it really worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment