Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it bad to cut the dead skin around and inside your toe nails?

I have a lot of dead and dried skin on my feet and especially in between my toes. I know it's gross but, i try to get a pedicure at the Nail places and it's so pointless because the skin comes back even thicker and nastier! Sometimes, the skin hurts so bad, i have to cut it off. It's located between my toe nail and the skin on the side. I don't know how to get rid of it (stop the pain) and have it to heal.Is it bad to cut the dead skin around and inside your toe nails?
Be careful with that. You really need to have a professional take care of it.Is it bad to cut the dead skin around and inside your toe nails?
eeewwwwwwww... i hate feet.... u know what causes dry skin? open shoes like flip flops the air dries up ur skin makes it all rough and hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment