Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I prevent my nails and hands getting dry in the winter weather?

I live in Australia.How do I prevent my nails and hands getting dry in the winter weather?
A great way to keep hands soft and moisturized is to lather up with a good lotion and wear white cotton gloves to bed. This helps retain the moisture and gives you softer hands.How do I prevent my nails and hands getting dry in the winter weather?
use baby oil and lotion together
there's a supplement called Silica that can help you can get it at most healthy type places
Keep hand/body lotion in your purse and apply it often.
Put lotion on your hands and then a pair of rubber gloves on. Go wash the dishes. The heat will help the lotion to penetrate your skin really fast and you' ll have baby smooth skin and a clean kitchen/house. Or skip the dishes and just relax with the gloves on. It acts like an expensive parafin rap.
usel lotion :)
mosturise all the time witha thick hand cream
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment