Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I make my nails stronger?

Every time I try to stop biting them they grow out and get so flimsy that they're always bending back and breaking. How can I stop this?How do I make my nails stronger?
ok.


wear clear nail polish. it adds an extra layer to your nails believe it or not which makes them stronger


Also DO NOT wear fake nails! those damage your nails and when you take them off you loose a layer which makes ur nails very weak and thin!How do I make my nails stronger?
SALLY HANSEN HAS A NAiL HARDENER THAT HELPS TO HARDEN NAiLS. i HAVE SOFT NAiLS ALSO AND i WOULD PREFER FOR YOU TO USE iT TOO. YOU CAN PROBABLY FiND iT AT STORE LiKE WALMART OR DRUG STORES.
thers this clear nail polish that is called rejuvocate its makes your nails grow nice and strong.
Look in to any Sally Hansen products and take a good brand of prenatal pills.
keep nail polish on them at all times


it provides a protective seal
there is a special clear nail polish, it says hardener on it.





good luck [:

No comments:

Post a Comment