Friday, January 15, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow longer faster?

should i get the fake nails at deals? or something? please help.How can i get my nails to grow longer faster?
If you start to eat a bit more dairy food that should help,it helped me loads and now my nails are long and strong.Also if you put on false nails it should help to protect your nails when they are growing.But don't bit them %26amp; if you file them do it the same way don't saw them.How can i get my nails to grow longer faster?
if you want your own nails to grow then don't get fake nails as they damage your nails anyway.


You can get lots of different products to use on your nails to help them grow.


Go to a health and beauty salon and they should be able to give you something.
I agree with first answer.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Answer? 鈾?:)
Take vitamins for nails skin and hair. Works realy well. It makes it strong too
Try some Gro-Fast and manure. Works a treat, hun!

No comments:

Post a Comment