Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a nail treatment that really helps your nails grow & stay strong?

I'm looking for something I can buy at a department store, that will help my nails grow %26amp; be strong. My nails tend to grow out only so far, then break easily. I need something that will help them be stronger %26amp; harder (no acrylic). Has any certain brand worked great for you?What is a nail treatment that really helps your nails grow %26amp; stay strong?
keeping poslish on them will help





Hard As Nails is what I use fom Sally Hansen. It's clear w/ a pink tintWhat is a nail treatment that really helps your nails grow %26amp; stay strong?
SAlly Hansen
The thing that has worked best for me is using OPI polish. It makes them longer and stronger and they grow like crazy. However, I think it can only be found at certain salons. I know my local Dillards and JC Penney carry it.
Regular, unflavored gelatin works well. Maybe pre natal vitamins...they're great for your hair, anyway.
one good thing to buy to help ur nails get strong and big would be eating garlic pill that realy helps for that and for other things you will see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment