Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is biting the cuticals around my nails a bad habit resulting from weed?

i just started smoking weed again once a week. and it's been 3 weeks. and i started noticing that i have been biting the cuticles around my nails till they bleed. i have always bitten my cuticles, but never this bad.. is this a result from smoking weed?Is biting the cuticals around my nails a bad habit resulting from weed?
Generally nail biting is a nervous tick/habit. It is something you do when you feel anxious or nervous due to an outside force. The only way that i could see this being the result of weed is if you feel anxious due to your recent relapse back to smoking. If you bite your nails when you are high, then you probably should just chill out some more. A good way to stop this habit is to do things with your hands i.e. smoke a cigarette or chew some sunflower seeds. Usually this will help you quit.Is biting the cuticals around my nails a bad habit resulting from weed?
If you are doing it more when you are smoking weed, it's probably making you anxious, maybe you get comfort from it? If you are doing it more when not under the influence. It could still be how you feel about smoking (obviously you are concerned about it enough to post this), but probably not the smoking itself.
It might be if you have been watching the The Weeds and trying to imitate whatever they do. It happens, especially if the the person is your favorite.
I would say no. I bit my cuticles when I am bored and I don't even realize I am doing it until it hurts. And I do not smoke weed.
I say yes, it must be making your nervous habit worse.
Its better than smoking weed....
no

No comments:

Post a Comment