Sunday, January 17, 2010

How long do acrylic nails last without refilling them?

I am thinking about getting acrylic nails for the 1st time my mom is now gonna let me get them and i was wondering how long are they gonna last looking nice until they get to the point they look so bad i have to refill them for sure.. please give answer with lots of details for i have nevr gotten acrylic nails..Thanks (:How long do acrylic nails last without refilling them?
I have gotten them done before and they can last up to a month or more depending on how long it takes your nails to grow. It`s completely worth it to get the fake ones because you don`t have to worry about them falling off or getting messed up like the press on nails, LOL! Once, they are on nothing and I mean nothing can make them fall off which is really good obviously. Hope I helped!How long do acrylic nails last without refilling them?
Ok so I've only gotten them once and for me they lasted two weeks, i personally would just get a manicure though, because it costs around the same amount and lasts and looks a lot better than acrylic nails.





hope i helped %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment