Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i remove my contact lenses if i wear acrylic nails?

i LOVE getting my nails done but i just got contact lenses. Fortunately when i got them one of my nails had broke off so i've been using that finger , I can remove them with my other fingers but it takes much longer and is harder. Do you have any suggestions or tricks to get them out while wearing acrylic nails?How can i remove my contact lenses if i wear acrylic nails?
I agree about using the sides of your fingers. Also I would suggest you keeping the nails shorter for a couple weeks so that you can get the hang of it if you are someone who likes real long acrylic nails. You'll get it :)How can i remove my contact lenses if i wear acrylic nails?
i don't think that you can have acrylic nails and contact lenses because you are going to tear the contacts and scratch your eyes. just give up those nails if you want contacts or get some glasses. if you still like manicures then, just get them painted with your already short nails.
you need to have very dry hands (and also clean!!) to ensure the contant lense will stick to your fingers more easily. Wet or damp fingers will slip on the lenses. With long nails, i would suggest just using the sides of your fingers.
visit your optometrist for some tricks. it sounds dangerous to me -you can still wear acrylics, but a bit shorter. you might try using your finger pads to remove them.
Just use the sides of your fingers :-)
Use your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment