Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think about a woman who let grow her nails since 1979?

Lee Redmond is from Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the woman who has the longest 10 nails in the world! All her nails are over 30 inches long. Her longest is 33 inches! Fascinating isn't it?What do you think about a woman who let grow her nails since 1979?
How does she do anything with her hands...type, use a calculator, play an instrument or even scratch a mosquito bite? Can you drive with 30 inch nails? Sounds like she's turned herself into a completely useless human being that needs everything done for her. Kinda sad.What do you think about a woman who let grow her nails since 1979?
actually it is really gross. but a set of french nails - HOT!
I'm surprised that they haven't broken yet!
if its more than two cenimeters cut them.
I think she needs a life. I KNOW she is not a lesbian.
yeah , but i ain't putting on her socks every freaking day!!! Not practical.
It's hard to do and I wouldn't even want to. Might as well cut off my hands; it'd be just as useless.
whatever floats her boat.
I think that I would like to be able to afford someone to take care of me.
it is koo dat dey r dat long but also kinda disgustin cuz i imagine how nasty dey must look like!
i think its disgusting but this is my opinion
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment