Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What can I use to remove hair dye from my palms and nails?

I have black dye stains on my palms and nail beds. It will go away in a few days, but until then it looks unsightly. I don't wear the gloves in the kit because it's harder to apply the dye with gloved hands. Don't say to dye my hair a different color next time cause my hair has to be black to match my beret.What can I use to remove hair dye from my palms and nails?
try nail polish remover thats 100% acetone. you can get it at the drug store. it will probably work the best but just regular nail polish remover should work too..What can I use to remove hair dye from my palms and nails?
just put a little shampoo in your hands and lather it up!





if that doesnt work go for something stronger like nail polish remover or alcohol.





if it still doesnt come off then your screwed, lol.





%26lt;3.
umm...this is sort of a guess


possibly hairspray..


or rubbing alcohol....





it wouldnt hurt to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment