Sunday, January 17, 2010

What can I do about my nails turning yellow from polish?

I heard there is something they put on under the polish.. What is it called?What can I do about my nails turning yellow from polish?
it's a clear base coat BUT they only help the nail polish stay on, or there are some that are used as nail strengthening. there's really nothing you can do to prevent the yellowing of your nails with nail polish because essentially anything you put on your nails does not allow air to the nails, thus making them yellow. the only solution is to wear nail polish sometimes and DO NOT overcoat old nail polish!What can I do about my nails turning yellow from polish?
its called SUN LIGHT. leave the polish off your nails for a few weeks and you'll see what i'm talking about.
You need to stop wearing nail polish for awhile. The yellow will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment