Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i remove acrylic nails, the new gel kind?

I just had acrylic nails put on and apparently they were done the new with, with a gel instead of a powder. I have never had this kind before and when i have had acrylic nails in the past, i used acetone to remove them. Will soaking my nails in acetone remove this gel kind of nail also? I don't like them so i want to remove them ASAP!





Ps- I do not reccomend this new way of nails. There are little bubbles in the nails you can see from the gel. I think the power/old way of having nails put on is much better! The results are the same minus the little bubbles.How do i remove acrylic nails, the new gel kind?
Gel nails aren't new, but your tech must not have been very practiced in creating gels. You should be able to still use acetone to remove them.How do i remove acrylic nails, the new gel kind?
Sorry, but you cannot remove gel with acetone. It needs to be filed off. She must be new to gel if they don't look good. I've been doing gel for 15 years and there is a technique to it. With future acrylic ?'s go to www.beauty-nails-101.com you'll learn everything from a professional.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment