Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails?

I started to work as a waitress and I stopped biting my nails. Now after I have been there for awhile my nails keep breaking and chipping and they don't seem to grow any more. Any suggestions?How can I stop biting my nails?
Nail polish. Clear or otherwise. There's also something called Bitrex that you can find in nail varnish and remover that is bitter tasting that will help you stop biting your nails. It's not too hard to find. If it is, you can probably find it at a local nail salon. Some nail polishs and nail polish removers also have chemicals that may strengthen your nails.





http://www.bitrex.com/





Failing that, keep your fingers soaked in lemon juice or something equally vile tasting (licking your fingers after meals is not very good for you anyway).





Another alternative, keep a rubber band on your wrists and snap it every time you catch yourself biting your nails. Eventually your brain will get the message and you'll stop doing it.How can I stop biting my nails?
I had the same problem until i started getting my nails done at a nail salon. Try that maybe that'll help.
Dip your fingers in Tobasco sauce
They have nail polish that tastes really bad and can get you to stop... it worked for me :)
try sally hanson nail growth formula nail polish ,it makes your nails stronger so they wont chip and they grow faster.


hope i helped=)
i always put that nasty tasting nail polish so when you bite them it tastes nasty. if that doesnt work tell your family that your trying to stop and every time you start biting they will tell you to stop.
just stop.
wear gloves, put hot sauce on them, try to cut them more often or something?
just dip ur fingers in some bitter tasting as well as bitter smelling liquid or paste.well, neem leaves paste would be a simple solution,u don't wanna go near it.. as for ur nails don't grow any more, u could keep them properly trimmed so that they don't chip at wrong places..
Apply acrylic, gel or ';Light Concepts'; nails over your own nails.
  • beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment