Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I get my son to stop chewing his finger nails?

I find this habit repulsive. It annoys me when anyone bites or chews on their nails. He is young I do not want him to have this habit as an adult. Thanks.How can I get my son to stop chewing his finger nails?
buy some bad tasting clear polish especially designed for this kicking this habit. you can try the drugstore.How can I get my son to stop chewing his finger nails?
my son used to grind his teeth really bad ( I hate when people do this).... we kept telling him to stop and would tell him ';Eww stop that it's really bad for your teeth, they are going to fall out if you don't stop';





We stayed on top of him about for a week and he stopped.
its a habit he might grow out of it. or put aloe on it or hot sauce. the aloe cut it nd put the juice on his finger now that **** taste horrible
Well if your son is like a little boy. Tell him that a ghost will eat him if he keeps chewing on his fingers.
put clear polish that tastes bad and he will stop biting his nails! also u could put chile on his fingers so when he tries to bite it gets spicey
My neice used to do the same thing.. so bad to where her fingers would start bleeding. I told her id pull her fingernails off. then she wouldnt have nothing to bite! She stopped.
apply neem oil on his fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment