Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday I cut onions and now my nails stink no matter what I do, any ideas how to wash that away?

I have already tried with soap but it doesnt help. The smell is still there and its disgusting.Yesterday I cut onions and now my nails stink no matter what I do, any ideas how to wash that away?
Lemon juice is good to get rid of bad smells like onions and garlic.Yesterday I cut onions and now my nails stink no matter what I do, any ideas how to wash that away?
Soak in tomato juice.
soak in bleach and water and the bleach will wash away..not leaving a bleach smell on hands...ive done it a lot when i had worked and wanted to go out i didnt want my hands smelling of onions and garlic....i would do it and it even bleached my nails to a nice white..
lemons
Lemon or lime juice, or vinegar
soak in oils with perfume.*
wash your hands with wine not soap. then use lotion containing aloe vera
either salt, lemons usually works ( a combination of the two is a good exfoliant but beware if you have any cuts!)
its in your head. I am a chef.
wash with salt and water, the smell will go away
rub lemons over your fingers this also works for fish
soap wont help. there are two easy rules with onions and garlic.


if the juice is still wet wash your hands in lemon juice.


if its dry, like in your case, use a good tablespoon of salt and some water and scrub well. just be sure to rinse.


works every time.
Add a little lime to your washing gel
Try soaking in a mixture of baking soda and water for a few minutes.





Good Luck!
Try dabbing some lemon juice on your nails.
try using lemon (lemon skin) or citrus


anything that smells stronger will work, i think

No comments:

Post a Comment