Friday, May 14, 2010


I want to get those brushes that have ultra thin tips so you can paint designs on your nails like the white one in this video!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Sally Hansen ( i think thats how you spell it) has one. i think they are called nail brushes. They are so neat. I saw them at CVS, but u can probably get them at any store.NAILS?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?
i usally get a normal nailpolish tip and cut of most of it and i can get it to any size i feel comfortable with

No comments:

Post a Comment