Monday, May 10, 2010

Where should I go to get my nails done in Walnut Creek?

I need to get my nails done for graduation and I'm not sure where to go. Graduation is on Thrusday!! Im seriously running out of time! Oh geez someone please come to the rescue!Where should I go to get my nails done in Walnut Creek?
Changes salon on broadway by Cantina is the best. Went there with my mom for mother's day. It is like heaven. Kind of pricey, but totally worth. we had pedicures done, they gave us hot tea, mineral soak, full pedicure, foot massage. Totally commend the place.Where should I go to get my nails done in Walnut Creek?
No panic necessary - go to Ecstasy Nail and Tan and ask for Tammy or Tony...they are both amazing.
dont panic, go to Vintage Nails, i got mine there and they didn't chip or come off in like 2 months!!! ask 4 adriana, she's so good at french manicures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment