Monday, May 10, 2010

What can I do to prevent my nails from becoming stained after nailpolish application?

You can put a clear coat on first then your color layer(s) and another clear coat on top : ) Just cause it's pretty.What can I do to prevent my nails from becoming stained after nailpolish application?
Lemons, Toothpaste(not gel), and a ridge filler and base coat of clear would help somewhat but if you color frequently, your nails will have some discoloration to them.What can I do to prevent my nails from becoming stained after nailpolish application?
in warm water put salt n vinegar in it and put ur fingers in it for 5 mins and rub it wtih lemon. try it 3 time a week. after 3 applications ur nails will get better.
Use a base coat. I got a top coat and base coat combined at Target- Sally Hansen, about $5.
lemons
use a base-coat...
dont use it

No comments:

Post a Comment