Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you glue on press on nails over fingernails with nail polish?

If so what are the consequences if there are any?Can you glue on press on nails over fingernails with nail polish?
I'm sure you can, but it would look extremely tacky. To make them look more professionally done you should take off the nail polish first. As for consequences, I doubt there will be any, but just to be safe...take the nail polish off first. :)Can you glue on press on nails over fingernails with nail polish?
There are no conequences .


However , if the press on nails are clear, the color of the nail polish might show through it .


%26amp; the nail polish might also make the nails stay on better .


I don`t see any harm in doing that .








(: Kandice
NO, I CAN NOT I DO NOT HAVE NAIL POLISH , AND I AM NOT GOING TO BUY SOME .


WHY WOULD I DO THAT . U DO IT


now answer my http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment