Friday, May 14, 2010

How often do you get your hair and nails done at the same time?

every time my sister visits. i have always been her life size doll. she dresses me up.. does my makeup.. my hair, my nails.. :)How often do you get your hair and nails done at the same time?
i cant afford to do it often but i love doing it. it would be a perfect gift. who doesn't want to look pretty for fee ;)How often do you get your hair and nails done at the same time?
?????? *confused* ??????
I would LOVE to do it more but once you have kids... It would be a WONDERFUL gift. I know I would love to get this!
Ohhh for Valentines day my bf took me to get my nails done. I loved it lol... It's a good gift
amazing gift maybe even throw a message in there and the she will love you for life...lol
all the time and its a wonderful gift
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment