Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I make my nails stronger?

My nails grow really fast, but they are super weak. They always break and I can bend them easily. I have tried all sorts of nail polishes and what have you but none of them work. I don't want my nails to grow faster, I just want them stronger so they don't break and bend easily. Any ideas?How can I make my nails stronger?
I used to have the same problem.. then i started to take care of them.. i take a VITAMIN called BIOTIN.(located at your nearest WALMART) and i also apply nail strengthener.. i used to use the brand that they sell at walmart but it doesn`t work as well as the OPI NAIL STRENGTHENER. to get OPI nail stregthener.. go to the nearest nail salon and ask them for it.. it works really good. just apply 2 coats and leave it on for 2 weeks... then remove the polish to let it breath.. then reapply... when your nails grow out fast then it means that you take really good care of it.. its not a bad thing since many people want their nails to grow .... just follow my advice and you would see grat improvement.. i should know because my nails are really healthy now... i can type on the tip of it.. heheHow can I make my nails stronger?
you're welcome.. and you should great improvement.

Report Abuse



take calcium supplements. Drink milk. it really does work
drink milk the protein and calcium will make your nails stronger
Walmart sells some nail hardening polish. It's in a blue bottle and it worked wonders on my nails( i wash dishes 24/7)
i used to ues Nailtiques, it worked really well.....my grandma has really nice nails , and she tells me if I want nice nails like hers that it's important to take a daily vitamin.
Clear Nail Hardener from Sally Hansen works really well. So does the Nail grow in a clear pink bottle.
Try soaking your nails in natural olive oil for 3-5 minutes. It strengthens you nails and cuticles and is a natural moisturizer for your skin too!
Did u try using nail hardener thats what i use and it really helps
NAIL STRENGTHENER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


COWGIRL**

No comments:

Post a Comment