Monday, May 10, 2010

Do prenatal vitamins make your hair and nails grow faster?

I really always wondered this question. No I am not pregnant, but I have prenatal vitamins because I was advised that they help with the immune system and make hair growth faster! Is this really true?Do prenatal vitamins make your hair and nails grow faster?
supposedly, my mom makes me take them (i've never been pregnant!) because they're supposed to give you and your ';baby'; a lot of extra nutrients that you may not get enough of when you're pregnant, including protein, the same stuff hair and nails are made out of. something that also works pretty well are spirulina pills, which are basically just blue-green algae pills. they sell them at gnc, walmart, and i think sally beauty supply too.





hope that helped :)Do prenatal vitamins make your hair and nails grow faster?
When ever I looked up what helps nails grow, or if I asked someone I have always heard that prenatal vitamins works very, very well! But i was never asking about hair so i don't know about that part. But I'm sure it does lol. Can you take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant? I've always wondered that. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment