Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What can I do instead of acrylic nails?

I like the way they look, but I really don't like the way they feel. My natural nails are thin so they never get very long. Is there anything that a manicurist can do instead of acrylics to make them look/grow better?What can I do instead of acrylic nails?
they can put the acrylic on your nail, or also you can get a silk nails which is a little more expensive. if you want your nails to grow better just buy sally hansen growth nail polish or buy the Nutra Nail Green tea Nail Growth Treatment that the one i always buy and it makes my nails nicer and grow really fast





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>What can I do instead of acrylic nails?
Start taking Flaxseed vitamins and soon you will have long strong nails. It will also help your hair grow. I have been taking flaxseed for years and I always have long natural nails and my hair looks the same like in High school. I have a lot of hair (bleached blonde) and its to my waist. By the way, Im hitting 40! So, it works!
You can get nail strengthening treatments done at most manicure places, and some also have vitamin supplement pills that help your nails to grow healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment