Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you draw love hearts on your nails?

I can never seem to figure out how to draw love hearts on my nails. I really need a simple instruction on how to draw love hearts on my nails, without me mucking up, or drawing a scribble. especially when it comes to my left hand. Could sumone please help?How do you draw love hearts on your nails?
i finally learned this just recently!:D





all you have to do is paint your nails a base coat color (or have a friend do that part).


after that comes the design, you can basically draw whatever you want.





i'd recommend getting a white color to draw hearts or flowers.


so you get a tooth pick, dab it in the white polish, and draw away!








hope this helped, good luck hun:DHow do you draw love hearts on your nails?
With a tiny nail brush, or get them professionally done, or you can buy decals to glue on your nails :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
get like a toothpick and use that.


or find an outline and paint the inside of it.





or sharpie markers work =]

No comments:

Post a Comment