Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you take off nails that you put on your-self without hurting?

I went to the Dollar Tree, and I got these nails and nail glue. Later when im settled with them on I realize some got on my fingers... which makes them feel rough. Anyway, im ready to take off these nails and I need a way to get them off, without hurting Can you help me?How can you take off nails that you put on your-self without hurting?
Do NOT peel them off it WILL hurt and will damage your own nail. Nail varnish remover with acetone will get home stickies off or pop to a chemist and ask for acetone





Top tip for removing nails..... soak half a cotton wool ball in acetone/nail varnish remover place on fingernail and wrap fingertip in kitchen foil. Wrapping creates a little body heat which speeds up the process and the foil prevents the acetone evaporating.How can you take off nails that you put on your-self without hurting?
Go to your local Walmart and in the nail polish department around the remover they have acrylic nail remover. USE IT. I have to get fake nails all the time and in order for it to be cheaper I have to sometimes go to buy them at walmart and I always use the remover to take them off. Try not to leave them on for too long. It can ruin your nail. The day after the event I usually take them off.
i think you should run your nails under hot water and then peel them off. it wont hurt after the water and peels off easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment