Friday, May 14, 2010

How do people get their nails so short?

I see people (especially who play guitar) and they have like mad short nails. How in the world do they do that?!How do people get their nails so short?
just keep cutting them whenever they grow a little. eventually the quick works its way backHow do people get their nails so short?
You chew them (or bite)


Its a nasty habit, its hard to stop too .


Or you can just clip them down really really short. %26lt;-- thats what i do.
Idk...my bf's nails are rly short as in I can see his finger goes past the actual nail a tiny bit. He says he prefers to cut it that way.
My ex who played bit his nails.
bite their nails.
They probably bite them
bit them , cut them like that file them down
I bite my nails And they are super duper short.
i buff mine down lol
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment