Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I take off my acrylic nails by myself?

What can I use/do to make it easier?





How do I take them off?!?





I've only had these dark purple tips for 1 week and I'm already sick of them!How can I take off my acrylic nails by myself?
i feel you! its hard to type with fake nails.








but you can soak your nails in acetone nail polish remover.. just pour some in a cup and soak your nails in it for about 5-10 min, and it will losen your nails to come off easierHow can I take off my acrylic nails by myself?
when I had acrylic nails, I soaked mine in nail polish remover and ripped them off because they were getting disgusting.


on the side (where the tip starts) poke at it until it makes a crack and do it to all your nails, it will be less painful to take them off.
I slide a credit card arond the nail until i find a loose point. Then i gently push the card under the nail until it pops off. It can be a little painful on some nails but it goes a lot faster than soaking them off with acetone.
it can hurt


but take nail clippers the kind for toenails


and clip them off as much as you can this will crack the acrylic making so you can take most of them off





or PURE acetone will dissolve them away
Girl dont do ti by yourself i tried and died it was painful and afterwards my nails looked really bad and unhealthy


Just get them taken off or get a new color they will cahnge color for like 5-10 bucks
use pure acetone, soak them for 40 min... its pain free!
soak in pure acetone

No comments:

Post a Comment