Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I prevent messed up toe nails?

Im a guy and I know that this may sound gay but how do I prevent having huge thick crusty toe nails? Everyone in my family has nasty toe nails that make me want to puke when I see them. Mine are just fine right now because Im only 13 but I dont want them to look like my relatives.How do I prevent messed up toe nails?
usually thick and/or discolored toenails are the result of fungal infections in the nails (possibly from walking around barefoot outside, severe athlete's foot, constantly wearing dirty socks or too tight shoes). to prevent fungal infections you might want to try to keep your toenails from becoming overgrown (keep them at a nice short length to keep them healthy) and try to avoid the other possible causes. and if your nails do become thick and discolored, see a doctor or try an over-the-counter anti-fungal ointment.





i am not a doctor myself, but i hope i helped :)
  • makeup skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment