Sunday, January 17, 2010

What kind of glue do I use to stick rhinestones on my nails?

I'm deciding between IBD Brush on glue AND IBD Brush on gel resin.





What exactly is the difference between these 2?? And am I considering the right type of glue?What kind of glue do I use to stick rhinestones on my nails?
There is nail glue by Sally Hansen that is not too harmful for nails.What kind of glue do I use to stick rhinestones on my nails?
use crazy glue
You dont really have to use glue. I press them into my polish while its still wet to tacky and then go over the whole nail with a good top coat.





As far as the two products you are looking at I don't think you need either of those. Go with a super glue if you really want them on there good. Remember you might have problems getting them off and will most likely have to buff the area you glued it to to smooth it out and get all the glue off (and the little silver circle that stays behind sometimes when a rhinestone pops off).
hmmm don't know those glues, use the one that is closest to super glue. thats what we use in the salons is plain old super glue
use the glue that manicurist always use it to stick artificial nails. it can be easily wash too. remember to apply top coat after that i will be more lasting

No comments:

Post a Comment