Friday, January 15, 2010

What does the expression of nails in the fence mean?

so ok the story goes my baby sister dumped one fella ,for another..but the fella she chose turned out to be a thief, a compulsive lyer,and a sex molester why she even married this thief with out really knowing him..a twist to this saga is then she up and leaves this fella and goes back to previous boy friend...and as it goes the thief messages her last night and says something about nails in the fence.should she be alarmed?What does the expression of nails in the fence mean?
I think ';putting nails in the fence'; is a reference to leaving a scar.....I would imagine he was saying something along the lines of ';you're breaking my heart';....or something like that.





If he is the things you say he is, she needs to be very careful.What does the expression of nails in the fence mean?
I have never heard the expression ';nails in the fence'; but if her ex-husband is a thief, liar and a molester I would be alarmed if he contacted me at all. Definitely call the police.
no. it means a bonding link

No comments:

Post a Comment