Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does using moisturizer on your nails help them grow and repair faster?

I've heard this before and would like to know. I bite my nails sometimes although I do stop myself before they get too short. Just wondering what's the best way to get them growing back fast? (apart from not biting them!)Does using moisturizer on your nails help them grow and repair faster?
While moisturizer may help repair damaged nails, it will not/can not help them grow. Nails are basically calcium, and making sure you have a proper intake of calcium rich foods is the best way to help them grow and repair themselves. You already know that they will never do anything as long as you continue to bite them.Does using moisturizer on your nails help them grow and repair faster?
no but rubbing against ur nails can
Drinking hot green tea will help more than just about anything. No sweeteners and no cream.





Although I am a male I have noticed since starting to drink green tea my nails grow like proverbial weeds and are much stronger. Green tea is a very good anti-oxidant for the body as well.
no - nails are basically hair (keratin). Plenty of fruit, vitamin D %26amp; minerals.





Have a manicure though - for the cuticles which are probably damaged
I would think so. This may help. Try it and see.
No.Istead suitable intake of calcium and active exercise of fingers are the factor that will help your nails to grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment